GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State-Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege & Surulere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure controlled processing of cash, funds transfer and account opening requests and in line with policies and agreed Turn-Around-Time (TAT).
- Prompt handling of customers’ account maintenance requests and in line with policy.
- Prompt processing of clearing cheques through the Correspondent Banks.
- Proper tracking, recording and timely processing of cash collections by Loan Officers across the bank.
- Ensure vault-in and vault-out processes are done in full compliance to policies and controls.
- Timely vault replenishment and funding of Correspondent Accounts to cover transactions.
- Prompt application of inflows (through the correspondent banks) into customers’ accounts.
- Drive customers adoption towards direct payment (transfers) into their accounts with GTI Microfinance Bank.
- First level transaction call-over on daily transactions to promptly address identified gaps.
- Prompt response to review observations by Internal Control Unit and closure to open items in the Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Timely issuance of transaction/business reports.
- Prompt and effective reconciliation at end-of-day and sign-off on transaction registers at the branches.
- Reconciliation of daily physical cash balances to system positions in all branches.
- Ensure cash holdings in vault and till/premises are within the approved insured limits.
- Provide leadership in the participation in requirement gathering and testing of banking application and other automated platforms for optimal performance.
- Take part in review and recommendation of necessary updates into the bank’s operational policies.
- Build staff capacity and productivity through effective trainings.
- Attain top rating in audit of the Operations group in the bank.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal applicant should possess the following qualification & expericence:
- A B.Sc / M.Sc Degree holder & other relevant professional qualifications such MCIBN will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experince in same position from a Financial Institution preferrably a Microfinance Bank.
- Applicant should also have digital banking operation experience.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.