Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Mobile Financial Services Support
Job ID: 80401637_80385382
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
- To manage all reconciliation, audit, control, operational risk and compliance-related matters within the Mobile Financial Services Unit.
- Responsible for the support and efficient running of all operational activities carried out by the MFS business team.
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience
- Experience in product & management, and retail banking would be an added advantage
- Innovative and Decisive.
- Great accounting skills.
- Multi-tasker, good time management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good numerate skills.
- Project Management.
- Budgeting & Reporting·
- Customer Insight Analytics·
- MS Office Suites (Visio, Word, Excel, PPT & Project).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online