Stanbic IBTC Asset Management Limited (SIAML) is the leading non-pension asset manager in Nigeria and is committed to being the best wealth solutions provider in Nigeria. SIAML seeks to achieve this by ensuring the safety of funds, delivering competitive risk-adjusted returns, and providing consistent top quality service through innovative and customer-focused people.
SIAML demonstrates a deep knowledge and understanding of regulatory rules and principles undergirding its industry particularly the Investment and Securities Act 2007 which is enforced by the Securities and Exchange Commission and has established systems and processes in place to ensure compliance. SIAML’s Management is committed to top quality and the continual improvement of the systems and processes for delivering value to all its stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
Job ID: 64093
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Financial Services
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- To run Information Technology of Stanbic IBTC Asset Management Nigeria in line with leading practices in order to reduce operational issues, maximise operational efficiency and drive standardisation of operating processes and procedures across all IT services in ensuring new technology is deployed without impacting production.
- To promote sharing of resources and ensure adequate capacity is available to meet SLAs.
- Has a mandate for end-to-end service delivery in Stanbic IBTC Asset Management Nigeria to ensure availability, stability and performance of IT services; ensuring sustenance of service delivery levels across application, infrastructure services, IT Security, Software Development and Project Management.
- Management, ownership, forecasting and performance evaluation of all of the Asset Management’ IT infrastructure, Services, Channels and Applications.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Deployment and operation of the infrastructure environment spanning data centres, network, mainframe, Security, open systems and distributed environments. In addition, role covers capacity management, and disaster recovery functions.
- Stable IT Services
- Availability of IT services
- Secure IT Network and Applications
- Forecasting and Capacity management planning of IT infrastructure.
Drive standardization of platforms and solutions and Dynamic application of support capabilities:
- Availability of IT services in line with agreed service levels
- Customer satisfaction levels.
Management Asset Management IT staff members and resources:
- Daily management of Asset Management IT staff members and resources
- Provision of resources and tools to staff members to deliver on their jobs
- Ensure effective utilization of IT Assets and Tools.
Standardise and Optimise solutions development:
- Ensure Solutions delivery are implemented with software development standard
- Ensure Secure Coding technique
- Customization and integration of third party applications are secure.
Liaises with the outsourcing service provider/vendors to ensure that outsourced functions are carried out according to pre-agreed service level agreements and manage all production issues to resolution, leveraging our 3rd party vendors where necessary:
- Compliance level to pre-agreed SLAs and OLAs
- Customer satisfaction levels.
Manage the Asset Management IT budget preparation and execution:
- Plan and provide budget input when due to subsidiaries
- Monitor, control and direct spend in alignment to the approved budget.
Ensure effective delivery of IT Projects in Asset Management:
- Manage the planning and execution of Projects
- Ensure It Projects are aligned to the business strategy
- Facilitate the stakeholder engagement for effective delivery of projects
- Tracking of Projects Benefits .
Work closely with executive management on IT related services:
- Build and maintain good working relationship with required executive members.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Engineering, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Technically competent with broad knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods with specialist knowledge of Information technology Infrastructure and Security.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online