GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State-Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege & Surulere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure availability of the Bank one System to support the bank’s operations.
- Prompt response to I.T related issues.
- Liaise with core banking software providers on related I.T issues.
- Maintain healthy and beneficial relationships with software vendors and technology companies.
- Effective implementation and monitoring of IT-related budgets.
- Support on computer systems, networks and other peripherals for optimal performance.
- Ensure security of data, networks and other components/devices.
- Monitoring activities on the bank’s electronic applications.
- Oversee and monitor the bank’s e-channels and online payment platforms.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Prompt and seamless IT processes at Begin of Day (BOD), End of Day (EOD), End of Month (EOM) and End of Year (EOY).
- Provide technical leadership in the implementation of the digital system and other automated platforms for optimal performance.
- Manage and maintain, hardware, software, office networks and systems across branches.
- Ensure effective penetration testing and vulnerability assessment of IT systems generally.
- Carry out periodic differential and full dump Backups.
- Monitor major projects, IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Prompt and accurate update of loans on the Credit Bureau and CRMS portal.
- Support bank’s enrolment on systems that may be mandated to Microfinance Banks.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Disaster Recovery Policy and testing.
- Updates for monthly SBU review.
- Build staff capacity and productivity through effective training.
- Attain top rating in the audit of the IT Unit.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- The ideal candidate must have 5 years minimum working experience in the financial sector preferably the banking sector with relevant certifications & qualifications.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.