Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly GTBank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Corporate Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Head, Corporate Sales is responsible for developing sales strategies, establishing, and growing client relationships for corporate customers within the private sector.
- S/he will coordinate the marketing activities of the corporate team as well as conversion of prospects, optimization of existing relationships and maintaining service excellence.
- Define and implement corporate sales strategy, establish marketing goals, monitor business results/metrics and adapt sales strategies and tactics accordingly
- Identify opportunities, onboard, and develop relationships with prospective corporate clients within the private sector
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new scalable partners
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- Build and manage a sales team that can drive business growth across the corporate customer segments within the private sector and share accountability with the marketing function for improving the corporate customer experience and strategy
- Supervise and guide the affairs and activities of the corporate sales team, and ensure sales team complies with company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Participate in contract negotiations, collaborating with stakeholders to achieve revenue goals.
Skills and Knowledge Required for the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other Business-related fields
- Master’s degree and or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years of experience (with 3 years in the pension fund industry).
- Excellent analytical skills and good mathematical knowledge, strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Relationship management, negotiation and good presentation skills.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
Attribute for success in the role:
- Natural comfort with numbers and a strong quantitative mindset.
- Be a problem- solver, ability to take decisions, love to research and be organized.
- Be able to see the big picture, make thoughtful trade-offs and focus on what matters.
- General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles
- Customer-oriented mindset.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online