PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria and Ghana and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hausa Speaking Telesales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Experience: Mid Level
- Palmpay is looking for an enthusiastic Hausa Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- An effective Telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The primary goal is to help Palmpay grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales target and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- B.Sc / BA in relevant fields of study.
- Proven experience as Hausa Telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales target preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. MS Excel, CRM software) and telephone systems
- Must know how to speak Hausa.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online