Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Generator Mechanic – Golden Pasta
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Purpose of the Job
- To diagnose any fault and logically reason out solution and implement such at the least time possible.
- Ensure effective usage of spares for generators to avoid stock out.
- Record the time job commences and when it ends to keep track of time required carrying out such task.
- Recommend at least two improvement ideas per year on Power plant and related equipment.
- Document all repair work carried out, as well as all relevant shift related issues.
- Carry preventive, predictive and overhaul maintenance on Generators/Turbine all other related equipment.
- Effective management of critical spares required for optimal use.
- Carry out overhauling of generators/turbine as per work instructions.
- 5 0’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- OND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering or related course.
The Person Must:
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting abilities.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Be able to work independently.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online