MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Enterprise Marketing, Enterprise Business
Job Identification Number: 1212
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 4
Reports To: Chief Enterprise Business Officer
Division: Enterprise Business
- Develop market research programs with MTNN Business Intelligence unit that will inform ES activity and offer great understanding of customers and sales.
- Review ES/Propositions and ES Marketing performance/market information, provide executive management with timely feedback on response actions in keeping in line with set business objective and goals and develop contingency plans as required to address shortfalls or excesses
- Identify product and service gaps within the ES market and commission the development of new products and services, based on evidence of profitable market opportunities.
- Develop and implement plans in support of approved Enterprise Solutions strategies, ensuring an effective method of monitoring related initiatives is deployed as well as providing regular management reports on the plans.
- Oversee the management of ES products and services portfolio through their life cycle.
- Provide technical leadership /advice in the formulation and development of Enterprise Solutions Propositions and Marketing policies/guidelines and ensure compliance of operations with MTN policies and procedures.
- Provide thought leadership and advice on the creation/adoption of a framework to integrate business analysis and planning into MTNN’s engagements and identify /create distinct competitive advantages for the organization through strategic use of information.
- Plan and develop framework and strategies for delivering information/analytics solutions to key stakeholders and leading the design and oversight of business intelligence and reporting tools.
- Analyze and segment the Nigerian ES market and identify where ES products and services can be positioned in terms of quality and price.
- Create and maintain a distinct ES brand within the MTN Nigeria “master brand” which differentiates the MTN ES from competitors and provides long-term and sustainable competitive advantage.
- Support the sale of complex and customized communications solutions in large corporate customer organisations (consultative-based selling) by developing effective counterpart relationships
- Lead and collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Recommend, plan, coordinate and execute research for MTNN such as:
- Sector, industry and competitive analyses
- Competitive benchmarking studies
- Qualitative analyses.
- A First Degree in Marketing or any other relevant discipline
- An Advanced Degree preferably in a Business related discipline (e.g. MSc , MBA, etc) would be advantageous
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience including:
- Senior management track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry as per relevant role
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise (understanding emerging markets advantageous)
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- Experience in strategic sales planning /developing sales strategies
- Experience in developing performance metrics.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 17th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online