Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fraud & Revenue Assurance Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Advanced
The Fraud and Revenue Assurance Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation, and managing of revenue assurance and fraud strategy to ensure that the revenue across different product class are protected. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing and developing the Fraud and Revenue assurance strategy, the strategic roadmap, and its implementation and monitoring.
- Responsible to manage, develop, implement and provide oversight controls and processes to ensure that Green Africa’s revenues are assured and minimize revenue leakages.
- Investigate and recommend solutions to revenue underperformance and improvement opportunities.
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry changes and regulatory frameworks impacting revenue recognition and assurance activities.
- Audit – to ensure that data is regularly audited end to end and any discrepancies between the point of sale, cash collected and final amount can be accounted for.
- Prepare detailed and high-level reports on revenue assurance and related functions as required.
- Perform detailed revenue analysis, forecasts, calculations, and present findings.
- Develop the Fraud Strategy and fraud oversight coverage of Green Africa’s systems and revenue streams.
- Consider the current and future fraud requirements to mitigate against fraud attacks, both internally and externally.
- Provide fraud training to colleagues throughout the group, so that they can support with the oversight of fraud countermeasures.
- Provide oversight by monitoring mitigating controls (reports and/or alerts) to identify potential frauds and fraud attacks.
- Present findings of investigation via the fraud report along with strengthening recommendations for the company to consider appropriate courses of action.
- Monitor industry fraud risks and lead the assessment of risk exposure to Green Africa and mitigation if required.
- A graduate of Finance / Accounting or related discipline
- 5 years and above of experience
- Knowledge of accounting entries & working on ERP systems
- Good control over Spreadsheets
- Knowledge of local accounting regulations & IFRS
- Must be computer literate and technology savvy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online