Eni is one of the most important, vertically integrated energy companies in the world. It operates in the oil, natural gas, electricity production, engineering, construction and petrochemical products sectors. It is constantly working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fluid Superintendent
Reference ID: IRC221179
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Professional Family: Well Area Engineering
- We are looking for a Fluid Superintendent within Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- You will be responsible for coordinating engineering and activities related to drilling and completion fluids, cementing and waste management, assuring that operations are carried out with the best results in terms of safety, time and cost effectiveness, in accordance with Company’s procedures, HSEQ standards and good petroleum engineering practices.
As a member of well area at Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing drilling and completion fluids programs as well as cementing programs to ensure the plan is done in accordance to Company’s procedures and considering each single operation with particular attention to well integrity and operational safety
- Evaluating the need for services, equipment and material and providing for their request
- Well operations follow-up on daily basis, recommending changes in drilling and completion fluids aimed to optimize efficiency of operations
- Assisting rig site operations for specific jobs
- Coordinating activity of Company’s and Contractors personnel involved in the operations at the wellsite
- Providing technical advice on sampling and analysis of drilling & completion fluids, cement slurries and relevant chemical products
- Making recommendations and provide specialist assistance when drilling problems occur
- Recommending changes in some aspects of drilling program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed
- Managing waste disposal in order to preserve the environment and in accord with local regulations
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required
- Ensuring lessons learnt and related recommendations are captured and shared to allow for improvement of next operations
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force in event of blow-out of other major emergency.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Experience in Drilling & Completion Operations with exposure as Fluid Engineer and as Fluid Supervisor at rig site
- HPHT Drilling, Managed Pressure Drilling
- Drilling Operations (HPHT, Horizontal Drilling, Drilling Fluids & Cement)
- Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile, Underbalance Drilling, HPHT Drilling, Managed Pressure Drilling, Extended Reach Drilling, Wellbore Stability
- Completion and work-over operations (Well Testing, Gravel Pack, Well Stimulation)
- Economics: Cost estimating/budgeting/cost analysis/cost control
- Contracting: Definition of Contract Strategy, Variations and Claim Resolution
- Technical Specifications & Bidding: Technical & Contractual Specifications Preparation, Evolution of technological market, Specific suppliers and contractors market knowledge, Preparation and development of technical Standard, Tender technical evaluation.
- Well Control Level 4 (IWCF or IADC)
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online