Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flexible Packaging Sales Manager – Bagco
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for prospecting and developing business opportunities for the sales of flexible packing materials within the FMCG sector to diversify and improve company’s market share, grow existing relationships and establish new business to achieve overall sales target and company business objectives.
- Research into clients packaging material needs and make appropriate recommendations to address the need, based on the product type and structure of the packaging materials.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization to enhance prospecting and improve relationship management.
- Responsible for Key Accounts Management relating to development and sales of packaging solutions to businesses.
- Present business trends to mid and senior management and consult with them on how to develop new services, products, and distribution methods.
- Work with technical staff to ensure the sustenance of consistent product quality delivery to the clients and improve overall business relationships.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiations.
- Submit weekly call reports to communicate routine activities.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Prepare and submit quarterly market analysis and reports on sales to business leaders.
- University Degree, qualified in Business Administration, Economics, or Arts
- MBA, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills will be a plus.
- Membership in the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria will be a plus.
- 7- 12 years cognate experience in the manufacturing industry especially the flexible packaging sector.
- Proven experience selling flexible packaging materials & strong grasp of B2B enterprises in the Nigerian FMCG industry.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have solid managerial skills.
- Have expertise discovering and turning potential prospects into customers.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online