First Bank Recruitment 2022 – First Bank career portal (www.firstbanknigeria.com) is now open for job applications. In this post, we will give you latest update on First Bank, recruitment process, requirements, deadline and how to apply for job vacancies.
Easy Guide To First Bank Job Application
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
All Qualified and Interested applicants must use their phones or desktops to apply before the recruitment application closing day/deadline as posted here on archinformant.com
Don not pay any employer who request for money in return for progression within the recruitment process or for reserving a position for you. Remember to apply for fresh vacancies as soon as we update this page with new openings
You will need to have computer knowledge to be able to work at Frist Bank.
First Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Degree from a university or its equivalent with at least a Second Class Upper Division grade.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- The capacity to speak effectively and clearly in a professional work environment requires advanced proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- a minimum of five (5) credits on the Senior Secondary Certificate Exam, including English and Mathematics (SSCE)
- must be proficient in computer applications.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
How to Apply Via First Bank Career Portal 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.firstbanknigeria.com
- Click on Careers at the top of the home page.
- Click on either “First Bank Jobs” or “View Available Roles”
- select job by title, skills, Or by location.
- Provide all the necessary information
- Provide your curriculum vitae (CV)
- Submit your application form
Only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
Related To First Bank
- Access Bank Recruitment 2022
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2022 Portal
- Wema Bank Recruitment 2022
- UBA Recruitment 2022
- GTBank Recruitment 2022
Are First Bank positions only available to university graduates? The answer is no. Some positions at First Bank require OND/HND depending on the job description.
You would definitely want to start earning the salary as soon as possible given how enticing they are. Simply follow the instructions for applying and submit your application to the portal. The most qualified candidates will be chosen for interviews and employment.
Please let us know in the comment section if you would like to be kept informed of the most recent information on First Bank, recruitment, and application procedures.