Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international / Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finishing Supervisor
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Summary: The incumbent will be accountable for overseeing all the finishing and interiors packages of works on a facility, supervising all materials, logistics and people coordination, and managing all site-based construction activities for the finishing works.
- Monitoring progress of the project & oversee the running operations of the construction project & make sure that it will meet the deadline.
- Supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency.
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Checking and preparing site reports as required.
- Ensuring Quality and safety control according to Client and international standards and regulation
- Manages day to day coordination with Contractors
- Controls and follow up of the defects repair
QMS, EMS & QH& SMS Responsibilities:
- Implement the QMS as defined by the manual and related procedures.
- Obtain and communicate customer requirements to the appropriate personnel or functional organization.
- Ensure that qualified personnel and other resources are available to implement the QMS.
- Ensure that services satisfy customer requirements including quality, safety, cost, schedule, and performance; and
- Ensure that personnel comply with applicable laws, regulations, specifications, standards, and documented procedures.
- Ensuring the integration of the OHSMS and EMS requirements into the departmental processes
- Ensuring effective management of environmental aspects, risks and opportunities and implementation of improvement programs
- Ensuring that the environmental and occupational health and safety management systems achieves its intended results within department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architect / Civil engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing large building projects most preferably on finishing stage
- Ability to work in a Team, drive cooperation, collaboration, support in teamwork in order to complete works
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Industry knowledge and ability to read blueprints
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills.
- Ability to perform work under pressure
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online