Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Reporting Officer
- To ensure the overall integrity and accuracy of General Ledger as a basis for the preparation of financial and management reports. Preparation of financial reports.
- First Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Professional qualification in ACCA, ACA, or relevant accounting/finance field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in financial reporting.
- In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Working knowledge of SAP, Finacle, and GBM will be an added advantage
- Interpreting Data
- Making Decisions
- Completing Tasks
- Providing Insights
- Interacting with People
- Financial and Accounting Control
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Understanding GAAP
- Reconciling Financial Records
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online