GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja.
In October 2013, it was licensed as a State Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere and Arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Digital Credit Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluating and reviewing of clients’ credit proposals for approval decision based on credibility, potential revenue and losses to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau for facilities of N50,000 and above
- Booking of loans in line with the credit policy and approved terms and conditions.
- Prompt and accurate monthly update of loans on the Credit Bureau and CRMS portal
- Render timely report to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, etc.) when required, especially when the HOD is unavailable.
- Preparing monthly Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required when assigned.
- Good knowledge of the bank’s products, policies and regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of experience
- Preferred candidates should have existing work experience as a Digital Credit Analyst .
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance / operation metrics.
- Computer literacy and the ability to use Microsoft Office tools and various specialist
- Analytical / Initiative Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills & Customer Centric
Application Closing Date
31st April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.