International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Ref No: 30027250
Location: Ilesha, Osun
Job Type: Full time
Main Purpose of the Job
- The main purpose of the job is to provide administrative support in an effective and efficient manner to MANCOM Executives and other staff as may be required.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare professional correspondence, reports and documents under the direction of the Executive management
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, email, general correspondence, fax messages and other incoming information to the right people in an efficient and timely manner
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conference and travel arrangements
- Arrange internal meetings and take minutes where needed
- Stakeholder management and Maintaining company reputation with Vendors and external stakeholders
- Generate invoices and follow-up on payment defaults
- Generate payment documents
- Assisting C-Suite Managers in executing their functional processes
- Providing Support to the C-Suite Managers in driving initiatives
- Maintain schedules and calendars of Executives
- Ensure that all office equipment, are in working order and that proactive maintenance is routinely carried out to avoid disruption to service
- Receive visitors into appropriate meeting rooms and ensure their comfort and convenience
- Undertake any other duty and ad-hoc responsibilities appropriate to the post as requested by Management.
Qualification & Experience
- At least a First Degree from a recognized university
- A minimum of 5 years experience in administration and facility/office management
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
- Ability to self manage within a pressurized working environment.
- Innovative approach with an attention to detail
- Decision-making skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Applied strategic thinking
- Proactive and motivated initiator
- Team player and leader.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online