Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Solutions Delivery and Support Manager
Job Identification: 24
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Develop requirements and implement technology solutions to support line of business and enterprise technology initiatives.
- Provide advisory to enable the business make the decision to either build or buy technologies solutions to meet its requirements.
- Oversight responsibility for technical, functional and managerial aspects of all activities within area of responsibility; working with staff to resolve and overcome issues and impediments as needed.
- Ensure that all necessary post-live operational support requirements are in place to facilitate support.
- Ultimately accountable for ensuring that all solutions implemented meet functional and technical requirements, and in line with quality and security standards.
- Identify and track all risks that may potentially impact upon the deliverables of the project.
- Instigate contingency plans to mitigate any identified risks.
- To provide clear and concise documentation, status, and reports to the project team, stakeholders, and the customer on a regular basis.
- Ensure that internal client expectations are set and effectively managed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
- 5 – 7years qualitative experience in technology deployment or support.
- Certifications will be an added advantage.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Develop Strong business cases for key projects/initiatives.
- Experience in application/system design, development, and deployment, including at least 2 full lifecycle implementations managing teams.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, working under pressure and be responsive to changing priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance from senior management
- Ability to understand and demonstrate the strategic perspective in implementing ICT solutions and contribute to strategy.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Innovation early in the delivery cycle to avoid rather than solve problems arising from not doing so down the delivery cycle.
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle applications and technologies.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2022 (02:13 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online