MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer – Presales, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1298
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager-Presales
Division: Enterprise Business
- Assist the sales team in defining corporate clients technical needs with Network Group
- Assist the BAC and Sector Manager in technical presentation to clients
- Identify and tailor technical solutions to suit client needs
- Analyze, develop and implement solutions for optimum data usage
- Monitor and control products implemented
- Assist the sales teams with new business growth by defining corporate client’s technical needs.
- Define clients’ technical requirements
- Project manage the technical solution delivery to clients (requirements gathering, design/configuration, Proof of concept, and implementation)
- Disseminate technical information to the entire salesforce
- Provide technical and system solution support to the business solution’s sales team
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3- 7 years of experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in technical sales preferably in the telecoms environment.
- Business processes and Strategic planning implementation.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online