MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Development & Engagement Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Corporate Services & Development
- The Employee Development & Engagement Officer will support the development and implementation of comprehensive learning and employee engagement interventions in order to maintain a motivated and skilled workforce that effectively meet the needs of Main One.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Support the development of the company’s learning
- Collation of learning and development (L & D) needs company wide, through job analysis, performance appraisals and regular consultation with business
- Support the development and implementation of the company-wide curriculum and annual training plan.
- Manage the company’s e-learning platforms and generate monthly utilization reports
- Facilitate the implementation of a company-wide knowledge sharing system.
- Facilitate the fulfilment of statutory training requirements.
- Manage ITF submissions & reimbursement processing
- Track training expenses in line with approved budgets and conduct a reconciliation with the training ledger on a monthly basis.
- Conduct post training evaluation on employees (upon completion of course) and their line managers.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of developments in L & D by reading relevant journals, taking relevant courses etc.
- Support the development and implementation of the annual employee engagement plan.
- Employee relations and welfare administration
- Leave management
- HMO Management
- Stay interviews management
- Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey administration
- Culture management administration including facilitation employee engagement activities/events
- Exit & Alumni Management administration.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of Social Science or Humanities.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a Human Resources generalist with at least 1 year of learning and development experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal & organisational skills
- Keen attention to details, strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think innovatively.
- Impeccable team working skills
- Good presentation skills
- Customer-service orientation.
Demands of the Job:
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality involved in the function.
- Strong initiative and creativity in discharging assigned tasks.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines when required.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online