Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentations and Settlements Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role plays to facilitate secure documentation, safe keeping of records, prompt settlement and reconciliation of all bills associated to DCP Head Office activities and operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support in managing logistics required for all DCP Head Office events / conferences/ tours, etc.
- Provide logistics support on all travel related activities e.g. hotel bookings, airport pick-up and drop off arrangements, on-site boarding and other requirements.
- To identify best travel options to meet the needs of travelers to and from the DCP Head Office
- Admin Fleet Officer to allocate available drivers for pick-up and drop-off as approved.
- Liaise with: Heads of Departments / Units, etc. for information on expected guests, planned outward travel, dates, etc.
- Facilities supervisor (or Housekeeping) to make provisions for guests lodging and feeding for the duration specified
- Stay abreast of changes in travel requirements / conditions and proactively communicate same to the Admin Manager.
- Ensure prompt response to all travel and logistics-related enquiries at the Plant.
- Initiate and forward payment requisitions to the Admin Manager with adequate justification, for approval
- Submit approved payment requests to Finance and Accounts staff to ensure timely processing of relevant invoices.
- Prepare monthly activity reports for review by the
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Admin Manager.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline with 1or 2 years relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- A high degree of maturity and tact, with ability to relate with various interest groups
- Very good networking skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good planning and coordinating skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Basic proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office support tools and applications.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online