Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Director, Franchise Risk
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Innovation
- The Director of Franchise Risk Management Intelligence is responsible for protecting the payment system from merchants and agents that introduce illegal or brand damaging activity into the payment system.
- This position proactively focuses on developing and refining the use of predictive analytics, dashboard reporting and payments data to help acquirers identify and eliminate illegal activity from the system.
- First Degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Must be C|CISO/CISM/CISA/Cyber-Ops certified.
- Minimum of 10 years demonstrated experience in Information Systems Control and Compliance, IT Audit and Risk management, Computer forensics, Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Cloud security, and Vulnerability management within the financial services industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence key internal stakeholders and clients.
- Advanced written and verbal presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action to internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to operate effectively as a team player
- Ability to identify and pursue multiple initiatives and deliver superior results
- Excellent data analysis skills with Microsoft Excel
- Good PowerPoint skills
- High attention to detail
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online