Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO has been producing Okwuibome (OKW) Blend of crude oil since 2011. Okwuibome Blend is an established grade of crude oil recognized by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). OKW Blend is sought after by refineries in North America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, and Australia owing to its low sulfur and sweet crude quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diploma Engineering Trainee
- We need a Graduate Trainee for an entry-level position.
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our (Graduate Trainee Program).
- As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and travelling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
Qualifications / Requirements
- National Diploma (ND) / OND in Chemical Engineering not less than 2019-2022 should are advised to apply.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- The candidate must be from a reputable polytechnic and must have graduated not less than 2019.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Only Candidates with National Diploma in Chemical Engineering will be considered.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail (DET CHEMICAL ENGINEER).