OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 400,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Transformation Manager (Payment Solutions)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Digital Transformation Manager is responsible for assisting our merchant’s businesses to implement digital changes to the payment process/systems and solutions.
- They review the existing process, propose, help implement and manage the improvements. The business includes (supermarkets, Restaurants, Eateries, hotels, and travel agencies). A tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve business goals
- Review existing internal business processes for merchants and identify areas
- Identify opportunities within merchants’ business operations for improved efficiency through digitization, and collaborate with internal and external partners to implement programs.
- In charge of the digital transformation tools and conduct training to merchants in question.
- Candidates should possess an HND or Bachelor / Master’s Degree
- 3-5 years of digital strategy and transformation or in-house innovation experience in the sectors listed (supermarkets, Restaurants, Eateries, hotels, and travel agencies).
- Expected to have experience in a similar role for a FINTECH or the IT industry.
- Proven functional & technical proficiency across business and product digitization, big data analytics,
- Expertise in developing digitally-focused business solutions and their translation into operations and IT, for customers and for Businesses
- Proven project management experience.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online