Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Trade Marketing Analyst
Department: Brand Strategy & Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sector: Consumer Finance
Career Level: 6 or 7
Reports To: Trade Marketing Manager
About the Role
- The Digital Trade Marketing Analyst is primarily responsible for all trade channel activities for Paga, (Paga’s trade channel includes all agent and merchant outlets).
- The candidate will work with the marketing team to plan and execute channel specific marketing activities to deliver on brand performance goals (awareness, equity, volume, market share, etc) on time and within budget.
- Develop and manage channel distribution system as follows:
- Identify, classify and support all identified outlets with appropriate merchandize
- Resolve or escalate all merchandize-related issues within the trade channel.
- Manage brand visibility within trade channel as follows:
- Increase brand awareness through proper signage, POS branding and merchandize distribution .
- Budget and supplier management:
- Work with head of marketing and business units to create trade channel budget
- Source for appropriate suppliers and negotiate production costs to achieve maximum value with minimal spend
- Closely monitor the production process to help maintain highest standards.
- Inventory management – create inventory request and delivery system and work closely with the business units to implement
- Provide trade marketing support to sales team when specific interventions are required
- Develop and execute end-to-end in store plans for new product launches into the region, including fixtures updates and roll-out, in-store training and asset delivery to retail partners.
- Support corporate communications team to properly communicate all relevant agent/merchant information
- Support BTL team to ensure adequate involvement of the trade channel (make sure agents and merchants are aware and prepared for all BTL activities)
- Monitor industry and competitor activities in order to protect the brand’s market position
- Responsible for creating and sustaining new sales, contracting, establishing and keep a good working rapport with resellers, various departments and dealing with channel programs
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism / English / Social Sciences preferred.
- 4 – 5 years’ work experience in advertising, experiential marketing, direct marketing or any other related field
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- Detail oriented
- Leadership skills
- Good team player
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online