Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- To position the brand to attract and engage the intended audience using digital media.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs text, key messages, graphics, and other branding material that can be used consistently across platforms to promote Rainoil’s brand
- Create Brand elements, and brand identity design across all social media and traditional platforms
- Develop content for all Rainoil social media platforms
- Plans, write and produces corporate publications in support of a range of initiatives
- Works with colleagues in Human Capital to ensure that the Rainoil “employer brand” is represented within all internal staff and recruitment material
- Supports and engages with all relevant forums or groups within Rainoil
- Develops and disseminates the periodic staff newsletter and ensures alignment with all other communication channels
- Prepares and presents materials including intranet and web site content and conference speeches for senior management, in order to convey key messages and new developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, and Computer Science (Minimum of 2:1)
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 2 -3 years experience in a related role
- Strong, Digital Skills, writing skills, Customer Relationship Management Skills.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.