OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role below
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Sector Manager (Sales)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Deputy Sector Manager is responsible for Driving the company’s business in the region responsible for offline merchant acquiring in different sectors and overseeing the activities of the sector sales Manager as well as the sector sales assistant (Supermarket, Eateries & Restaurants, Education, Entertainment, Media& Religious Org Sector) developing strategies to increase sales revenue.
- Oversee the activities of the Sales Managers & Sales Assistants
- Onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality
- Hit sales quotas, coordinate sales assistants to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses.
- Engaging with corporate organizations to introduce them to our products.
- Train Merchants on the benefits of Our Debit Card and Other products Solve Card related issues reported by agents.
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Continuously build a stronger Agent network.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for their team member
- Follow up with sales assistant to ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners
- Recruit, onboard and train sales assistants and continuously improve sales processes
- Ensure sales assistants meetup target.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- B.Sc / HND in Business, Marketing, and any related course
- Relevant prior experience of 4-6 years as Merchant Acquisition Executive in an Agency Banking firm, FINTECH, or Direct Sales Executive in a commercial Bank or Entertainment or Media firm
- Business Development Experience in an FMCG, Food and Drinks as well as Educational Sector will also be considered
- Previous achievement in the public and private sector.
- N250,000 – N300,000 Basic / month.
- Performance- Based Bonus – N250,000 – N300,000
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online