Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy General Manager – Electrical
Job Code: IbesePlantElect010
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Inter-department coordination to achieve the management targets and reporting to senior management.
- To implement the actions to achieve the Dept. KPIs and to improve the Equipments OEE & MTBF.
- To enhance the Safety, development of SOPs, SWPs and Risk registers to achieve zero accidents.
- Team building and skill development of subordinates.
- Spares planning and inventory management and Budget preparations.
- Monitor the inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Implementation of Energy conservation studies and implementation of energy saving projects.
- Implement and monitoring of effective usage the SAP in PM and MM modules.
- Planning of plant Equipments maintenance planning and ensuring no slippage.
- Study, estimation and implementation of CAPEX projects for any up-gradation jobs.
- To implement and maintain the ISO documentations to achieve zero NCRs.
- Identification of Training needs and development of subordinates.
- To liaison with the statutory authorities and to ensure, the systems are implemented.
- To implement the departmental coordination meetings and to build the teamwork culture among the team members.
- Monitor the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Review and approve the technical quality of all work performed within the department.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of workshop electrical equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment (electrical).
- Prepare reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the CGM/ Plant Director (Operations & Maintenance).
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- 20 – 24 years of post qualification experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment, five of which must be in management position.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent knowledge of cement products and cement manufacturing processes
- Expert knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System),
- Extensive knowledge electrical engineering and maintenance practices.
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good knowledge of ISO 9000 standards and TPM
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational Awareness
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Innovation & Creativity.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online