GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State-Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilizer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Mobilization of quality and low-cost deposits for the bank.
- Provide leadership in implementing business development plans to improve mobilization and retention of deposits, achieve set targets and manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with the prospects to drive high volumes of new deposits to the bank.
- Build and manage strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business.
- Develop and maintain beneficial relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the client’s domain of activity and responding to the customer’s high priority needs for service and support.
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Marketing Department to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest-earning on ordinary deposits and fixed deposits.
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening forms are duly completed and registered and advice clients of deposit status as necessary.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.