Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Centre of Excellence
- Apply data analytics to continuously transform data into information and useful insights by analyzing and visualizing metrics that pertain to product leadership and agile governance for Interswitch group.
- Analyze data and organize for teams, portfolio.
- Creating measurable insights from the data to be shared.
- Developing metrics, reports, and statistics.
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets, analyzing those results, and deliver creative and innovative approaches to complex problems.
- Proactively create and maintain visualizations to promote improvements and decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a Quantitative or Technical discipline such as Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, or a similar Quantitative field.
- Strong understanding of database technologies and ability to write code to gather data.
- Ability to write and understand complex queries.
- Experience building and analyzing data models.
- Strong knowledge of Tableau/Power BI or other equivalent data visualization software.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis.
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Drill, Pig, Hive, and Impala
- Experience with Python is a plus,
- Data Analyst certification (eg IBM Certified Data Analyst, Microsoft Certified Data Analyst) is a plus.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online