FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Supervise and coordinate the daily operations of the customer support team.
- Produce timely reports of activities.
- Escalate any downtime or service failure promptly.
- Coach and train the agents on customer and interaction handling skills.
- Manage the customer support teams, to ensure the services are up and running.
- Through focused analysis and monitoring, provide insights to management on customer behavior and feedback.
- Ensure CSAT and NPS ratings are improved.
- Manage the customers’ feedback and provide valuable feedback and recommendations that will aid the business.
- Be up to date with service delivery innovations and trends that will ensure CXD cost management and efficiency.
- Manage and supervise the members of the department to maintain a positive work environment and a motivated team.
- A University Degree. A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in Customer Services or Contact Centre roles.
- Good Communication
- Customer Engagement and Relationship Management.
- Crisis Management
- Time Management
- Team leadership
- Emotional Intelligence (Self-Control).
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening call with the Recruiter for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with one of the members of the Operations team for 30-45 minutes.
- Culture fitment interview with the Hiring Manager for 45-60 minutes.