OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Agent
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- The Customer Support Agent is responsible for resolution of all enquiries, complaints and requests received via OPay customer support telephone lines, establishing and management of customer relationships.
- Answer all incoming calls from customers and provide resolution to complaints, enquiries and requests.
- Document and report all call information according to standard operating procedure.
- Escalate pending/ failed transactions and other non-First Time Resolution complaints to the Follow-up team.
- Follow up with customer calls where necessary.
- Report service failures and other product related issues observed while taking calls from customers to the call center management for further actions.
- Minimum of ND in Mass Communication or related courses
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a call center or customer service agent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
- Strong analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Energetic, highly self-motivated and able to work efficiently and productively.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online