Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Specialist – French Speaking
- Our Customer Support (CS) team is at the heart of Chipper, as it is the first point of contact with our customers and the one who knows most intimately the struggles and hopes of customers. Most important is the team’s ability to respond to customers with empathy and work alongside customers to solve their problems.
- The CS team also works closely with the Legal & Compliance, Product, and Marketing teams. It’s about much more than resolving tickets. It’s about helping us also find solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic.
What you will be doing:
- Provide excellent support via various touchpoints (email, live chat, social media, and telephone) to our customers
- Proactively identifying patterns with user frustrations and expectations of customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools, or product to make their lives easier
- Escalating customers’ issues and feature requests to the product teams
What you should have:
- 1-3 years experience in a Customer Service role, ideally within financial services, telecommunications, or other digital products
- Must be fluent in English and French
- Advanced fluency in English (Speaking and Writing) This role requires you to communicate in English with customers and team at a professional working capacity
- Experience handling customer inquiries via email, chat and telephone
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online