Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
We are currently looking for more people to join our team. We are looking for people who:
- Exhibit our core values (Transparency, Continuous Learning and Commitment)
- Demonstrate an interest in technology or the willingness to learn
- Are self led and self driven.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, chats and go the extra mile to engage and satisfy customers.
- Provide superior service when assisting customers at the point of sale/checkout area; build repeat business through customer satisfaction.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to the management based on the analyses of customers’ needs, questions and information.
- Actively seek quick and effective solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
- Degree in any Engineering or Computer related course
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in customer service or account management
- Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on customer issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages with an emphasis on Excel
- Demonstrated experience/interest in providing technical support
- Proven success in a fast paced support environment.
- Strong customer handling, conflict resolution and problem solving skills; focus on quality in customer experience
- Demonstrated interest in Technologies, the Internet and Applications
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions
- Ability to work weekends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Time management skill.
We know our people are one of the most important factors for our success, so we reward you with benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. Our benefits include:
- Stanford SEED Participation
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online