Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Credit Administration
- The Credit Analyst is saddled with the responsibility of evaluating financial information and risks prior to granting loans to businesses or individuals.
- You will assess information provided by potential borrowers, such as their financial liabilities, credit history, employment and income, to calculate the risks of extending credit to loan applicants.
- First payment default – Underwriter must ensure proper scrutiny of documents and a minimal likelihood of First payment default
- Fraud detection – Ensure all applications approved should be fraud free
- Minimizing approval error – Loans should be approved with less than 0.01% error. All loans approved should approve accurately and error free
- Numbers of transactions processed – Amount of transactions processed should not fall short of requirement
- Transaction processing turnover ensure all approved loans should not exceed the stipulated required time (maximum of 15 minutes per file).
- University Degree or equivalent standard with a high numeric content: Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration / Economics, Mathematics, Finance, etc.
- 2+ years practical experience .
- Experience with hands-on customer relationship management
- Practical knowledge in credit risk working for a banking or non-banking financial institution
- Experience with Customer experience services.
We are the place for you, if:
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively, and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online