Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Design Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About the Job
What you’ll do:
- Lead conceptualism and implementation of audio/visual application of brand’s persona across all touch points and locations.
- Coordinate all aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving colour, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for production across different media.
- Establish and set corporate visual branding standards for all internal and external marketing communications as well as update brand manual and all BTL and ATL audio-visual brand assets for online and traditional applications.
- Manage corporate branding and re-branding, redesign logo, and document branding standards and guidelines; and produce custom HTML for PR and e-Commerce marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Strategy/HR/Business Leads/Directors Office to create powerful and innovative messaging through infographics, photography, PowerPoint presentations and videos.
- Carry out SEO post-mortems to optimize & improve the quality of activations.
- Lead the production of materials to be used across-the-board to engage both internal and external stakeholders – Logos, Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips, animations, graphs, maps, charts, posters, presentation templates, corporate souvenirs, banner, signs, signages, and report covers; etc.
- Organize copy flow and maintains database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in creation and storage of all audio-visual brand assets and published materials.
- Manage budget, including invoicing, tracking project expenditures and assisting in budget development by summarizing, researching and analysing past project expenditures.
- Handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes.
- Envisaging and interpreting the audio/visual direction for various subsidiaries/department and develop appropriate strategy accordingly.
- Lead audio-visual transition into the metaverse with a wide range of media optimisation and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Lead production of commercials, films, exhibitions (virtual and physical), and animations to reinforce brand positioning
- Lead monthly and Quarterly reporting on performance/impact of audio-visual activations
- Minimum of a relevant University Degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role within a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company, Financial services company, Oil & Gas, Telecoms or topflight creative agency, with well compiled portfolio
- Expert knowledge utilizing Adobe AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3-D software platforms a plus.
- Adept with all forms of social media and platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, MS Office Suite.
- Mac and Windows environments
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Conscientious in approach to work
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with external parties
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovation approach to all design projects.
- Proven competence in design and image manipulation software
- Good knowledge of InDesign & Illustrator, Photoshop, 3Ds Max/Cinema 4D, Adobe, Photography & Fine Art
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online