Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Provide direct Cost Engineering support to site execution teams.
- Ensure timely reporting of monthly Accrual/VoWD in accordance with the Project WBS
- Coordinate and prepare inputs to Monthly Cost Report by gathering all cost data, financial information, contracts inputs and forecasts.
- Perform detail analysis and commentaries on monthly cost data such as VOWD and Forecast Final Costs variances.
- Prepare expenditure profiles and monitor commitments against approved budgets
- Monitor expenditures against approved budgets
- Utilize SAP to track commitments and expenditures against approved
- Prepare actuals and cost reports each month
- Update budgets and expenditure forecasts on a monthly basis
- Evaluate contractor invoices against the contract/PO for correct application of charges
- Assist on going contract and purchase order administration, including review of variations, management of contract expenditure against approved contract ceiling values
- To maintain historical records and data against which trends may be measured and estimates developed.
- Ensure implementation of company’s integrated project control systems and all other applications relevant to project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ Years in Oil & Gas industry
- Strong interpersonal behaviour & network building.
- Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries.
- Strong team player with good communications and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online