Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Strategy Officer
- Carry out research, financial analysis, data analysis/ information gathering, strategy monitoring, implementation, reporting on strategic business activities and processes.
- Responsible for information gathering and analysis of financial and other data relevant to the industry
- Data and information analysis of performance measuring of various departments (SLA monitoring and reporting).
- Responsible for obtaining and evaluating information about the industry, market trends, competitive threats, and possible business opportunities.
- Assist in the monitoring and full implementation of the business plan.
- Liaise with relevant departments on progress of strategic objectives from the business plan and report findings.
- Ensure that new information is received monthly, and the latest information is available to staff and clients.
- Assist in the development of key components of the company’s corporate strategy.
- Assist with the implementation, feedback and follow up on strategic initiatives/projects whist preparing update reports for management.
- Coordinating meetings relating to the unit, taking minutes of the meeting and following up on action points to ensure resolution.
- Prepare departmental month end reports and build a summary report for management decision making purposes.
- Carry out performance management reporting of the Sales and marketing (S&M) team and manage the handing of the quantitative performance reporting of S&M activities.
- Should possess a minimum educational qualification of a 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in related fields.
- A Degree in social sciences with a concentration in Business, Finance or Economics will be of added advantage.
- Minimum of Two (2) years finance, strategy, or project management experience from a PFA, Financial Services Institution or well-structured Organisation.
- A post graduate degree in related field(s) or professinoal certification in ACCA, ACA, CIMA will be of added advantage.
- Ability to work with heavy data.
- Ability to conduct strategic analysis and use initiative with limited guidance.
- Strong strategy development and implementation ability.
- Excellent strategic problem solving and quantitative analysis capabilities.
- Must be customer-centric and service-orientated.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.