SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control and Instrument Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual hours: On demand
Contract type: Temporary work contract
Contract duration: 1 month
Area activity: Information & Communications Technology Services
- We are currently looking for a Control and Instrument Engineer to join its work force in Nigeria.
- To assist in the installation and commissioning of EMV (Liquid/Gas Fuel Metering) Controllers Cards (Siemens System) on TGs.
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND / HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or equivalent,
- Six (6) years’ experience in the field of Control and Safety systems and a minimum of three (3) years intensive experience in Control and Safety systems in the Petrochemical industry.
- Knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations, and Equipment.
Specific Professional Knowledge:
- CMIMS: UNISUP or SAP similar,
- Takes a Pride in his work, Has the ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site.
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture
- Minimum level of experience required – 6 years or more
- Offshore Medical Certificate
- Valid OSP
- Minimum of 3 years intensive experience in Control and Safety systems in the Petrochemical industry
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online