BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- As continuous improvement manager, you will analyze current practices and develop business process improvements as well as implement changes in workflows, structures, and teams to ensure continuous company performance.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Leads the manufacturing excellence & continuous improvement project in alignment with plant goals.
- Promote & develop the change culture.
- Assess different plants, identify the gap of improvement & build an action plan.
- Cost reduction identification, prioritization and monitoring at plant level.
- Leading projects like time and motion study, 5S, SMED & KPI management
- Conduct workshop & train people to use the lean tools.
- Benchmarking best practices of our other plants and your background to replicate and adapt for us.
- Ensuring efficient use of operational excellence communication platforms, continuous improvement meetings, and external sources to build knowledge and cultural change within the plant.
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Engineering in any discipline or master’s degree in engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Production, Quality, Projects and at least 3-4 years of experience in Manufacturing Excellence.
- Five years’ experience in process optimization and operations
- Lean manufacturing training/LSSGB/LSSBB is a big bonus.
- Experience with Integration Architecture and integrating solutions with ERP systems
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (preferred)
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes and organizational structures.
- A strategic and analytical mindset.
- An excellent communicator with top-notch presentation skills.
- A thorough understanding of the latest process enhancement strategies.
- Dynamic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Confidence in your abilities to lead organizational change.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online