Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consumer Insights Manager – Emerging Categories
Reference ID: R-77252
Employment Type: Full Time
- Leads development of insights learning plan, including Identifying key insights – driven opportunities and threats by category and channel Function Related Activities.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Lead development of insights learning plan, including Identifying key insights-driven opportunities and threats by category and channel
- Define insights protocols and deliver insights to Africa Operating Unit Categories for brand strategy
- Development of creative strategy insights in support of business and creative brief, early and late-stage creative development, consumer co-creation, evaluation and testing.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Africa Operating Unit Categories to support launch of new regional and local brands, driving the innovation pipeline, development of visual identity for regional and local brands and development marketing campaigns for regional & local brands
- Development of innovation opportunity identification, concept development and assessment, product and packaging development, early and late-stage consumer co-creation, evaluation and testing.
- Application of product-concept testing protocols for innovation projects
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Integrated Marketing to support package design, design guidance and standards and apply thinking marketing around E2E consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency)
- Collaborate with integrated Marketing to understand and incorporate category consumer and consumption insights.
- Define and action testing protocols for integrated Marketing campaigns
- Perform ad hoc research (e.g., for global campaigns and innovation projects)
- Function network contribution, share insights from Africa Operating Unit and learnings (including from successful localized campaigns), capabilities development, and apply best practices from the global Human Insights network
- Provide insights consult support for related Africa Operating Unit functions
- Africa Operating Unit Consumer Insights Lead will carry out duties equally through her / his team (including situational coaching and talent development) and individually; and interacting regularly with the Insights Lead, Insights Team, Global Insights lead, with Marketing Lead and broader Marketing, Strategy and Customer & Commercial teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience including Consumer Insights, Market Research, Analysis, preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience
- Knowledge in Market research techniques
- Knowledge in Insight approaches, trends and latest industry thinking
- Marketing execution experience.
What We Can Do for You
You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, Done Sustainably, for a Better Shared Future, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online