Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Job Code: HAM-C&B-0002
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for knowledgeable Compensation & Benefits Analyst to process and manage the company’s payroll
- You will be responsible for calculating wages based on set deliverables and administering payments
- A Compensation & benefits Analyst who is able to use payroll software with accuracy and efficiency, good with numbers, and can be trusted with sensitive information.
- Coordinate salary bench-marking surveys, analyze research compensation and benefits policies, and report to ensure the organization’s offerings are up to date, cost-effective, and competitive.
- Compare benefits plans, job classifications, or salaries through data and cost analysis.
- Evaluate job postings to determine classification and salaries.
- Frequently monitor government regulations, legislations, and benefits trends to ensure that DCP programs are legal, current, and competitive.
- Implement reward policies and principles, ensuring alignment of packages with business priorities and a motivating balance between performance and reward.
- Coordinate & implement Compensation and Benefits processes and bonus review.
- Propose communication actions to create awareness of DCP’s reward package, Pension Reform Act, PAYE, etc., using appropriate communication channels.
- Coach line managers to ensure proper understanding of different reward policies.
- Responsible for monthly administration of expatriates’ payroll.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head, C&B, and GCHRO.
Level of Qualification required:
- A University Degree in the Numeric Sciences preferably Accounting, Economics, Actuarial science, etc.
- Possession of a professional certification such as ACA, ACCA will be an advantage.
Specific Work Experience:
- 5-8 years experience in a C&B function in an FMCG production business.
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Competency in the use of payroll software / HRIS such as SAP and Success Factor.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training & Development.
- Career Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online