Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share.
To start local manufacturing in Nigeria, our company has opened a new factory in Lagos and started its first commercial production in April, 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our company applies the latest International food standards for food safety and quality (FSSC 22000). In production of Dogan’s Sugar Cubes, it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Lawyer
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 9 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.