Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: City Manager
Locations: Abuja & Ibadan – Oyo
- Oversees all daily logistics related operations issues on ground.
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating the full order cycle.
- Leads communications with vendor agents for processed orders
- Request Scheduling of riders after roll call.
- Responsible for confirmation of riders availability
- Supervise, coach multiple rider on ground
- Escalate unruly riders behaviour to delivery experience team
- Ensures riders arrives the restaurant for roll call
- Monitor overall compliance of riders and partners as per SOPs
- Provide weekly performance updates.
- Chase riders to deck and ensure completion of shift hrs.
- Responsible for sourcing independent riders
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online