Chevening Scholarship 2023 Application Form Portal | www.chevening.org Fully Funded UK Scholarship
Chevening Scholarship 2023 application portal is open. Chevening has announced that the Chevening fully funded scholarship has commenced for graduate studies on the portal – www.chevening.org. Are you looking for a fully funded scholarship to study in the UK for your masters? See the requirements, eligibility and application process. The Chevening Scholarship application website is www.chevening.org.
Good news! Are you looking for a fulling funded scholarship that will cover your travelling, living and study expenses, scholarships in the UK, Fully funded scholarships in UK, if yes, then you need to apply for Chevening Scholarship as https://www.chevening.org. portal opens.
In this Blog post, we will provide information on how to apply for Chevening Scholarship 2023/2024 and get shortlisted the fully funded scholarship. The unique aspect of this scholarship is that you also receive a predetermined stipend. See the details as explained below. Make sure you follow all the guideline in this page.
ABOUT CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP 2023
The Chevening Scholarship 2023–2024 is a fully funded master’s scholarship available to international students. The Chevening Scholarship covers all of the costs of attending university, as well as a monthly stipend for living expenses, a round-trip economy ticket to the UK, and other grants and allowances for other necessary costs.
Through Chevening, aspiring world leaders and decision-makers have a rare chance to advance professionally and academically, network widely, experience UK culture, and establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships with the UK. The Chevening international awards program, run by the UK government, aims to support the rise of future leaders. Globally, approximately 1,500 scholarships will be awarded.
Chevening offers two types of awards—Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships—that are funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and affiliated organizations, with recipients being hand-selected by British embassies and high commissions all over the world.
Why You Should Apply For Chevening Scholarship 2023/2024
The following advantages are offered to the recipient of the Chevening Scholarship 2023:
- fees for attending college.
- a monthly allowance.
- Costs of traveling to and from the UK
- an allowance for arrival.
- a departure payment for travel home.
- a single visa application’s fee.
- an expense-paid trip to events sponsored by Chevening in the UK.
Chevening Scholarship 2023 Opening Date
August 2, 2022
Applications for 2023/2024 Chevening Scholarships are now open! The Chevening scholarship portal for UK Fully funded scholarship is now accepting applicants for the class of 2023.
Chevening Scholarship 2023 Deadline
November 1, 2022
The deadline for the Chevening Scholarship 2023 is November 1, 2022. This means that the Chevening Scholarship Portal will be closed on the 1st of November 2022. Applicants are advised to apply before deadline. To be successful in this application process you need to see the requirements and how to apply. See eligibility and how to apply below.
Chevening Scholarship 2023 Requirements
- A candidate must be a national of one of the Chevening eligibly countries for the Chevening award.
- Following the completion of the scholarship, the applicant is required to spend at least two years living back in their country of origin.
- There is no upper age limit for the Chevening award.
- The candidate must have submitted an application for a 12-month, full-time master’s program.
- The candidate must have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree in order to be accepted into a postgraduate program at a UK university.
- A minimum of 2800 hours or 2 years of work experience is required of the applicant.
- Visit the official website for more details on the Chevening UK Scholarship requirements.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if you:
- possess British or dual citizenship (unless you are applying from Hong Kong and are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O)).
hold refugee status in a nation that is ineligible for Chestering.
- Candidates for a scholarship must be citizens of a Chevening-eligible country or do not have refugee status in a Non Chevening-eligible country.
- Are currently employed by Her Majesty’s Government—including British embassies and high commissions, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defense, and the Home Office—or were employed there within the past two years of the opening of Chevening applications. You can also apply if you work for the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Employees, former employees, and relatives* of employees of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible to apply. However, if the employment occurred within the last two years, you are not eligible to receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which you work, were formerly employed, or are related.
- formerly received financial aid from a scholarship provided by the UK government to study in the country.
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarship 2023
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Chevening Scholarship:
- Choose your country from the Chevening scholarship porta- chevening.org then choose Chevening Scholarship.
- Create an account.
- Fill out your profile with your personal data, save it, and then validate it before launching your application.
- To ensure your eligibility for the Scholarship, complete the quiz.
- Complete the application with the necessary information, then get the following documents ready.:
- Completed education documents.
- English language qualification.
- Conditional offers for proposed courses of study (up to three).
- Unconditional offers for proposed courses of study (up to three) (You must upload at least one unconditional offer by 13 July 2023).
- References (If you are invited to interview you will be invited to upload two references).
- Passport / ID document.
- Submit the application.
Chevening Scholarship Portal
The portal for Chevening 2023 scholarship is chevening.org. To know more about Chevening Scholarships, please visit official website:
Chevening Scholarship 2023 Application Process
The links below are listed in the Chevening Scholarship portal for applicants who wish to apply for this scholarship award.
- Preparing your Chevening application
- How to choose the right UK university for you
- SELECTING THE RIGHT COURSES
- USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
- OBTAINING REFERENCES
For more enquiries on Chevening 2023 Scholarship, please use the comment section below