Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Manager – Distributor
Ref No: 007HC0
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Schneider Electric
- The Channel Manager Distribution will drive growth within the Distribution channel on a national level.
- The role would involve developing strategy for acquisition of new distributors and the management of the relationship with existing distributors to maximize profitability and revenues within the Distribution channel.
Magic happens when you bring great people together!
- Develop the strategy for expansion of the Distribution channel in Nigeria in line with the regional goals and strategy.
- Develop and successfully execute sales strategies to exceed the sales and profitability targets on this channel.
- Work closely with relevant functional leaders (Product Management, Customer Relations Center, & Pricing Team).
- Redefine, create, manage, and track specific business plans/actions through regular meetings and reviews.
- Use of Schneider Electric internal tools to deliver highly accurate forecasts that identify revenue and timing of all projects, resulting in a qualified pipeline of prospects and detailed input.
- Provide feedback regarding market trends, pricing and competition to commercial operations and P&L – including win/loss analysis.
- Identify New Product Introduction and business development needs to penetrate new markets
- Maintain strong cross business selling initiatives, leveraging BU, sales forums, and local teams.
- Leverage customer /partner/ internal Schneider Electric relationships.
- Partners with Distributors to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customer’s personnel, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer’s goals and objectives. Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies.
- Maintains active relationships with Schneider Electric Distributors. Negotiates discrepancies between customer’s and Schneider Electric’s expectations.
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering will be an added advantage.
- A good University degree.
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience in Nigeria.
- Knowledge/experience of low voltage and medium voltage equipment.
- Experience in finding business partners, support onboarding and manage new partners Supporting business partners selling into his/ her segment.
- Experience in managing sales and orders targets and reporting in a matrix environment.
- Schneider Electric believes in rewarding and recognizing employees who contribute to the success of the Company.
- Our rewards programs are designed for employees who are aligned to our strategy, engaged and successfully contributing to the organizational goals.
- These philosophies, as well as our desire to care for you and your family, form the basis of our Total Rewards offer.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online