Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Change Management Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Centre of Excellence
- To ensure projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
Lead Change Management Activities:
- The Change Management Executive will focus on the people and process-related changes necessary to achieve the desired benefits from change management projects and programs
- Apply a structured approach to Organizational Change Management and focus on increasing adoption of change initiatives and benefits realization
- Supports Communication Efforts
- Utilize modern communication technologies to create and explore more innovative ways of portraying a message to ensure end-user adoption
- Provide expert communications, consulting, and support to portfolio and project teams to ensure that the appropriate level of Organizational Change Management is planned, communicated, executed, and measured.
Assess The Change Impact:
- Use the stakeholder engagement plan/map and change impact assessment tools to identify groups of people, internal and external, who may be impacted directly or indirectly by the change and then assess the impact to them
- Conduct change impact assessments to develop a suitable change plan to actively manage the implications of the change project.
Supports Training Efforts:
- Provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions
- Also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Develop and deliver high quality customized communications timely and accurately
- Develop, maintain, and execute communication plans, including specific collateral and creative communication methods
- Lead and consult on change readiness activities
- Conduct and maintain stakeholder analysis database
- Partner with change agents to ensure consistency in process and communication
- Provide organizational change management consulting services to projects and the assigned groups team members
- Coordinate and manage organizational change management activities across other areas of the business when necessary to achieve desired benefits
- Measure the effectiveness of change management by regularly evaluating successes, opportunities, and risks, as well as incorporating feedback/lessons learned
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Change Management, Marketing, Behavioral Economics, Communications, Organizational Psychology, IT-related area, Business or any related discipline.
- Experience with Organizational Change Management Methodologies like ADKAR®
- Evidence of strong industry/sector participation and relevant professional certifications such as:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- ISO 9001 Foundation
- Prosci or other change management certification is preferred
- 2-3 experience in one or more of the following fields: internal communication, change management, project management, training, organizational development
- 2-3 years of experience applying a structured change management approach within the corporate setting
- Basic experience of coordinating the work of others (4 to 6 months).
- Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- For example, regularly pushes self to achieve outstanding outcomes; consistently establishes bold goals for own performance; is passionate about excellent results and significant contributions
- Shows great tenacity to complete goals/initiatives in a timely way.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- For example, listens attentively and takes an interest
- Keeps others well informed; conveys information clearly, concisely, and professionally when speaking or writing.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- For example, encourages coworkers and external partners to work together as a team, and makes sure they get credit for doing so
- Encourages people to share their honest views, responds in a non-defensive way when they do.
- Rebounds from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- For example, shows great composure, a positive attitude, and strong judgment, even in adverse situations, gains maturity and wisdom and shares life lessons with others
- Responds resourcefully to crises, helps others remain productive and positive.
- Digital literacy has become essential for change management positions because today’s change efforts are driven by digital technology
- Must understand digital business models, such as agile, to improve change program timelines, decrease costs, and get better results.
Measurement And Analysis:
- Ability to measure progress and make sure the change accomplishes the results it’s meant to; Identify the key performance indicators (KPIs) that measure the project’s success based on its goals
- Performs intermediate reporting analysis to spot trends, gaps, traps, and triggers, utilizing various data analysis techniques as required
- Prepare insightful presentations to highlight key findings from data analysis done.
- Demonstrate an understanding and application of risk management policies and procedures; escalate issues when appropriate
- Understand Interswitch’s corporate governance structures and processes and adapt process management to ensure compliance with risk management provisions and requirements.
- Applies concepts of knowledge / skill without requiring supervision; also, able to provide technical guidance when required
- Ensures that key activities in delivering customer requirements are appropriately planned for and their benefits capture in realistic terms.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online