PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000224
Job Type: Full time
- Implement brand strategy to grow and sustain brand performance and profitability.
- Monitor, control and report brand performance through brands health indicators (NNS, GM, MC) and key consumer KPIs (market share, awareness, trial, attribute rating etc.) providing solutions to shortfalls
- Support the management of the NPD process for the brand within the TEC CBU.
- Support the development & execution of approved brand M&C plan within guidelines.
- Understand & apply relevant external environment factors including consumer insights, competitor activity and other CBU activity (networks).
- Support Product Life Cycle Management including demand forecasting and minimising residuals.
- Effective execution of Trade Marketing plans
- Participate actively in company-wide initiatives as required – e.g. Margin Improvement
- Implement brand strategy to grow and sustain brand performance and profitability
- Monitor, control and report brand performance through brands health indicators (NNS, GM, MC) and key consumer KPIs (market share, awareness, trial, attribute rating etc.) providing solutions to shortfalls.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 – 7 years demonstrated experience in Brand Management
- Professional Qualification in Marketing is essential
- IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications
- Self-driven and possess very high levels of energy, motivation, enthusiasm, drive and resilience.
- Good knowledge of E- commerce
- Strong interpersonal skills so as to effectively work with internal and external customers.
- Must be exceptional at business development with extensive customer interaction
- Insight generation (Developed)
- Communication (Developed)
- Digital (Developed).
- Brand propositions (Emerging)
- Strategy (Emerging).
Profit and Growth Champion:
- Commercial delivery (Developed)
- RTM (Developed).
- Innovation (Emerging)
- NPD and PLM (Developed).
- Personal leadership (Developed)
- Personal drive (Emerging)
- Talent development (Emerging).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online