OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Card Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Card Operations manager is responsible for managing the card related operations payment processing, operations policies and procedures as well as recommend required changes to increase card efficiency.
- Responsible for ensuring card operations are functioning optimally and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the review and recommendation of card operations systems and procedures and also, coordinating general Operations
- Manage the card operations activities by planning and scheduling departmental activities and workload and coordinating with related departments to ensure that operational schedules are met.
- Lead and implement operational support strategy for card holders.
- Handle all card payment reconciliations and settlements.
- Responsible for all – round card management operations.
- 5-7 years’ experience working as a Card Operations Specialist / Manager in the top Commercial Banks.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in a renowned tertiary institution.
- Card Management experience
- Passion for conceiving, creating and designing useful, innovative products.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2022.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online