SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Campaign Materials Man
Location: Nigeria (Offshore)
Contractual hours: On demand
Contract type: Temporary work contract
Contract duration: 1 year (renewable)
Area activity: Technical Facilities Management
Purpose / Main Responsbilities
- Good management and tracking of materials and accurate records of materials
- Follows up and controls materials movements to suit the requirements expressed by the offshore campaign teams, in collaboration with the core crew Materials Man.
- Takes part in SMR materials reception, inspection and acceptance.
- Ensures that materials are delivered in time from the warehouse to the campaign teams.
- Controls the quality of the deliverables relating to materials received on site;
- Interfaces with DW ECP Representative for materials requisition and delivery follow ups in a timely manner;
- Carries out any other work of a similar nature as may be requested
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree holder and must be computer literate and at least 5 years experience of Logistics, stock control and warehousing with minimum 5 years experience in oil industry in operations.
- Experience in oil and gas or related industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
- Shall be in involved in ensuring safety of self and others on site
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English mandatory.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more.
- 5 years experience of Logistics, stock control and warehousing with minimum
- 5 years experience in oil industry in operations.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online