Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Business Process Analysis/ Business Process Re-Engineering
- The ideal candidate would be in charge of Identifying business process improvement opportunities and developing improved future state processes.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs
- Collaborate with Business users and IT to create the Business Requirement Documents, user stories and other documentation that guide application development efforts and ensure successful implementation of business requirements
- Manage project engagements across all levels from initiation to closure
- Conduct stakeholder engagement sessions and focus group interviews to elicit requirements
- Conduct benchmarking, comparative analysis and impact analysis to ensure integration of business case/requirements across the enterprise
- Identify business process improvement opportunities and develop improved future state processes
- Document and manage changes to requirements and business needs
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing and ensure alignment of developed application with business objectives
- Work with Process Designers during the design and development of the processes
- Provide ongoing support to resolve problems and fulfil service requests for process improvement
- Understand the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process and communicate impacts on time/scope/budget
- Work closely with the development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development
- Facilitate end-user training and pre- go live arrangement
- Prepare user guides, SOPs and other documentation that aid knowledge management
- Manage post-go-live support, issue resolution and process adoption
- Monitor and measure process performance to ascertain the delivery of improvement objectives.
- BSc in any related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Process Analyst in a financial institution
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online